Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Review of T1


Trek T1

By Coty from Norfolk, VA. on 12/27/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fast, Responsive, Lightweight, Good Geometry, Handles Well, Comfortable

Cons: Poor Components

Best Uses: Serious Training, Commuting, Racing

Describe Yourself: Commuter

Was this a gift?: No

After looking and looking online, I decided it was time to upgrade from the fixed gear I was riding. Trek is a great brand and very durable. I've had the bike for about a month I ride approx 200-250 miles a week. I really like how upright the bike is. I have changed out my pedals to some Shimano 105s and installed a Bontrager race lite bullhorn bars. The frame set is really flawless, I have zero complaints. Once I change out my wheel set and saddle I think I will leave it that way for a while. I have rode many fixed gear bikes for the $1,000 price tag I could not find a bike nicer.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment