Friday, December 9, 2011

Autumn is here. What's your adventures?

This week has been full of final exams and heavy cycling. How does that make me feel? Quite happy. I choose this life because I'm an individual that must be pushed constantly I jump in head first or I sit on the sidelines doing nothing. "I prefer the head first thing" This is week 2 of having my Trek T1 I have zero complaints on the bike it's exactly what I wanted/need. Other than school all i have really had time to do is a little shooting and cycle daily. A friend of ours has a new jewelry line that I shot for last weekend the photos came out really nice it is a must to check his store out.http://store.shoptentacle.com/ Last Sunday Ashley and I had quite the day we started with an awesome bike ride, then THE FAIR TRADE Festive were we met some old friends, we then rode the tide from EVMS to Newtown Rd. with our bikes. The ride was nice and quick but it just kind of dropped us off in the middle of nowhere. We will have to ride again to really see if we like/dislike. My week closed by me and a friend riding from 1st street on ocean front up to N Great Neck and back, it was pretty brutal "mainly no headphones or gloves". After that we met up with Devon and rode more. I snapped a photo of Jobie last night chilling on Ashley's lap the pic is even better because she has on "1 of many" her cat sweater. Well enjoy the photos please leave feedback. Go out there and create your own adventures big or large. :)









































No comments:

Post a Comment