Thursday, December 1, 2011

Norfolk, VA. where we lay our heads to sleep.

Where do I begin? The past month has been really busy, especially with school. I'm currently taking 5 classes and that is what I am doing for spring I'm just swamped with school right now. I have been slacking with my photography because of school but I still make time each week to go out and take photos. Biking is great as usual, I got into an accident last week my shoulder is feeling much better. We did a little xmas shopping this weekend, I made it to gamestop and got me and Ashley some sweet video games. Ashley purchased my xmas gift but it has not made it here yet I can't wait. The Trek T1 is suppose to be in today and i'm oh so excited to ride it. Commuting to school in the cold weather hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Other than being soaked the cold air isn't too bad. We purchased Jobie a new purple turtle neck for xmas it looks/fits great on him; He is so handsome in it. This batch of photos are from last weekend. I was on a landscape/building photo kick. I took photos of the tide, eves, and the chrysler museum. So me and Ashley went out at night/day to downtown Norfolk and snapped some awesome photos, then Ashley had a "great" idea to feed the ducks. We were overwhelmed by large white Shit Hawks aka seagulls. Once we escaped the "Shit Hawks" I snapped some cool photos of Ashley sipping on her coffee and more visually pleasing structures. This week has passed quite quickly, I have been taking it easy because of my accident. The weekend is coming fast and I can not wait to get out there and ride and take photos.






























No comments:

Post a Comment