Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunday morning stroll...

So i know it has been 1 week since i have updated, life has been pretty busy as of lately. Last week was spent going to school, shopping for a  vehicle and trying to stay sane while doing it. Last Thursday evening i purchased a 1993 Toyota 2wd pickup 121,000 original miles, 2 owners, and pretty much mint. The price was exactly what I had set aside for my budget. I took my 1st College English test and made a 92% which I'm still stoked about. After the week was over me and Ashley went to a friends wedding it was fun doesn't everyone love sandy toes :(... Sunday morning started off by the usual Ashley and Jobie waking up super early and ACCIDENTALLY waking me up. The only logical thing to do was to jump on our bikes and ride for about 7 miles nothing too crazy. I snapped some cool shots of Ashley and of a cementary. It's about that time for class. Until next time enjoy the photos...















No comments:

Post a Comment