Friday, September 30, 2011

Jack-o-Lantern Cake with a Ashley on top!

This week as usual has been very hectic: New stove oven, back door, screen door, toilet and we sold our dining room set "woo hoo" so we have much more room. As the week winds down we have Washington D.C. in our sites I can't wait to load the truck up with camera gear and bikes tomorrow. Riding has been a chore this week in between crazy drivers and the usual T-storm, my bike has received new tires and grips this week she looks and rides amazing. School is good as usual. Today my goals consist of curtain rods and installing a radio in my truck. Once the oven was installed Ashley's face has not stopped glowing, because of this issue she baked a amazing Jack-o-Lantern Vegan cake last night IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!! I can't wait to update photos after trip to D.C. Until next time it's been a pleasure.





1 comment:

  1. I see the cat looking at the cake, must be good. Scary that she has a knife

    ReplyDelete