Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's Fall, the legs are stretched, and Rita's in our belly.

The week has just started but it's been so busy. We got a new stove oven, back door, and screen door this week. Art history, Arithematic test tomorrow and currently English homework. On a lighter note, I got new tires on my bike yesterday (front and rear). I'm enjoying them very much, the new grip is amazing... pure smiles, so of course Ashley and I went on a 2 hour bike ride today. Not only was the ride amazing Ashley was beasting ( heck yes I was!) and the weather is phenomenal. The ride ended with Rita's italian ice SWEDISH FISH flavored (my fav flavooooooor!). Coty and I sat outfront of Ritas, people watching, eating the deliciousness and taking in our surroundings. I really enjoyed just sitting there, catching up about our day together. I work 6 days a week, so I relish in the moments like that. We are now home and Jobie is where he usually is...sitting between us getting his pets and naps.









No comments:

Post a Comment