Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Sun... Beach... and of course Flooding!!!

So the time comes in everyone's life where you make a conscious decision, either accelerate at something you love, have passion for, or come to a realization on just getting by. I have made the decision to work my ass off at photography because that's my passion. I can not go on with what if's, maybe's or not today's any longer. This is my stand and I'm going to do it. We have a busy fall schedule on our plate Ashley and I and it's exilerating. For instance Oceana Air show today, roller derby bout tomorrow, and Baltimore next weekend. Everything is coming together for us and I can not be more appreciative... Yesterday was a very eventful day it started with me traveling to the ocean front with my bicycle and my camera, it ended by me being caught in a flooding Norfolk, Va. Please enjoy the photos and stay tuned in for more Adventures.
















2 comments:

  1. Love love love the pictures!! THanks for the update guys : )

    ReplyDelete