Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amazing week and it's just Thursday.

The optimistic bug must of bit me within the past month, because life is just amazing i have absolutely zero complaints about anything. My week started off  by Ashley baking an amazing "vegan" pumpkin bread on Sunday of course i volunteered to be the guinea pig "boy am i glad" she is such a kick ass cook i scarfed down a huge slice before it cooled down. (I had never baked bread before and had no idea that it takes so long! I was a little worried since I was a bread-baking newbie and also new at baking with gas. Then my other problem was I didn't have bread pan! Being the improviser that I am, I used an old pan that is molded to make giant cupcake cakes. Again, I used Ener-G brand egg replacers and put in a little more than the recipe calls for. I'm so glad it came out delicious and that I didn't poison Coty!)

 Shortly after Ashley filled one of Jobies' toys with PREMIUM cat nip "that's what the price said"lol. What was in store was a frenzy Jobie he grew 7' tall and flipped, twirled, and snarled as he demolished the innocent toy. Of course he took it easy on us mainly because we control his catnip intake. 

This week i have been very aggressive with my cycling riding about 20-25miles daily with commuting and mashing with friends. The best thing about riding with Devon and Beck is there crazy "Devon more so" but it makes for great photos. There is nothing quite like spinning your legs out and pushing threw it. Each one of our rides we push harder, faster, longer "yes like Kanye West"lol If any dudes in the area want to mash just email me. Even though the fixed gear scene isn't very big here I'm not slowing down or switching to a free wheel no thank you.

Finally last night a friend invited us out to www.vbrg.com it's a indoor rock climbing gym. Once we got there Beck greeted us with a 5 page disclaimer lol and we were off. Ashley had a blast and so did i, after 1 hour i totally lost my grip. ( I had such an awesome time but boy am I sore today! My arms feel like noodles and when I go to open a drink it is almost like a re-enactment of someone trying to move a boulder! The colored tape on the rocks indicate the level of difficulty: pink/white are easy and from there it gets more difficult. By the time we left, I had used chalk all over my clothes and body that it looked like I had fallen into flour.) Are we going back? You bet your bottom dollar ASAP, and remember you can't fail if your too scared to ever try.
Thanks for the views please leave comments and any type of feedback.
























No comments:

Post a Comment