Monday, November 7, 2011

9 story parking garage on a Friday is always a good idea...

So there I sat Friday afternoon, slaving over my laptop doing homework and such. When, a friend of mine gave me a ring and want to ride I quickly accepted the invite. Once I headed out, charging down Colley I realized we would be in for a treat. By 2pm the wind was blowing over 20mph, did that stop us NO! The ride consisted of crazy people driving every which way, and some were a bit too close. lol Getting down to waterside was no easy task, but once we were there we continued to mash up each level until reaching the top the view... Amazing even the wind can't keep Devon from doing crazy shit. The ride was quite intense as are most of my rides. If you see me riding by don't be afraid to wave me down, I'm always down to talk bikes or just chill.








My bike is for sale hit me up for more info I'm asking $450 anyone around here can vouch it's legit.




1 comment:

  1. you guys are seriously so freakinnn cool :) glad i met some good friends out here in virginia!

    ReplyDelete