Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1977 Schwinn New Commuter!

So there i sat Saturday night frantically searching Craigslist.org for a new commuter bicycle seeing that the weather is only going to get worse. Not only does it rain every other day in Norfolk, VA but it's as windy as the Wizard of OZ. There are many reasons i LOVE riding a bicycle and there are even more reasons why i LOVE my fixed gear BUT with crazy wind, and rain it's not feasible; As a commuter for me during winter. After looking threw 200 posts for single speeds i came across this stallion, he is a 1977 Schwinn 10 speed converted to a single speed and fully restored. The bike is super mint and exactly what i need, so after persuading Ashley "saying ROAD TRIP and she was down"we hit the road got some great photos, those are in my last post. I just wanted to share with everyone my new bike I highly enjoy it. So get out there and ride, have the wind to your back and the world in your hands. Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment