Thursday, August 25, 2011

AHHH! New Camera came in...

So it's been a few days...
Here is what's going on in our world as of lately.  I have received my new Nikon camera i figured if I'm wanting to get serious at this i should probably man up and cough up the funds. I have added a new origin 8 seat for my bicycle, and we have been playing Donkey Kong Kountry Returns on WII like wild banshees... Since today is Thursday Justin and I went riding, luckily we stumbled across an old church on 35th street in Ghent.






We both have been getting calls/texts from relatives about the BIG STORM that is coming this weekend. I think it will just be lots of rain and heavy winds. We decided to try a new chinese place near the apartment...and it was DELICIOUS! Coty tried the sesame tofu (extra firm) and Ashley dipped her toes in general tso's tofu (extra firm).

When I got home from work, Jobie was (per usual) meowing at me for cookies. I showed him some lovin's but resisted the urge to give him cookies. He pretty much is the light of our life and he knows it and tries to get cookies out of us when ever he can! So please enjoy some photos of Coty, Ashley and Jobie our "furless kiddo"
Raise the Roof!!! or just give me some damn cookies!!!
This is Justin he is showing me the ropes on photography, and he rides a sweet bicycle WITH BRAKES!!! :)
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment